Solar Snake Max XL for Messenger Wire
New For 2022 − Alumoweld®!
Solar Snake Max XL™ puts the capabilities of Integrated Bonding into the field, accelerating the speed in which a project is designed by eliminating the need to run a separate grounding conductor. Our Alumoweld® messenger wire is constructed of high strength aluminum clad steel strands providing superior conductivity, corrosion resistance and compatibility with solid aluminum wire, while serving as the Equipment Grounding Conductor (EGC). Alumoweld® messenger cables meet NEC and IEEE standards, and is ETL Safety listed by Intertek to UL 2703 and UL 3703.
Solar Snake Max XL™ support systems are anchored by both high strength messenger wire and/or Alumoweld®-Clad Steel ACSR wire that supports the spacers and phase conductors for complete above ground installation.
Key system components:
- May be used as the system neutral
- Provides lightning protection when properly grounded
- Better corrosion resistance than galvanized steel wire
Proven products, advanced technology, and premium services come together to offer utilities new ways of optimizing circuit performance. Snake Tray messenger cable is recommended in most cases because it has high strength and high conductivity. See how Snake Tray’s messenger cable systems provide a far-reaching solution to covering long spans.
Solar Snake Max XL™ Utility Grade Cable Management is our latest version of our patented solar cable management system.
This conveyance now accommodates cables ranging from 350 Kcmil up to 1250 Kcmil within one universal click support module. The easy snap together components is design to maintain NEC 310.15 code compliant cable separation with no requirement to derate the cables. Construction cycle times and cable material costs will substantially decrease with this new innovative approach to managing high voltage cables.
- Service and engineering that shortens design time, faster installation saving labor costs, uses less materials reducing part costs
- Quickly mounts with messenger wire or aluminum rails to any style of vertical pilings
- Maintains code compliant separation of power cables up to 2KV which saves on cable cost and materials
- Made in the USA
Call Snake Tray on 800-308-6788 to discuss your installation requirements.