The 652 Series Cable Management Raceway is designed to protect and house runs of control and power cables. Also called the Snake Raceway, this cable management system is used for cable and wire junction, distribution and termination where complete containment is required.
The open design on one side allows for cables to be laid in safely along the entire run without pulling. A variety of lengths and fittings are available to accommodate many design requirements.
All directional fittings are completed with factory built modules that maintain a wide 12″ curved radius sweep minimizing any non-compliant bend radius for all types of cables.
- Constructed from 16 GA galvanized steel with ANSI 61 grey acrylic electro coated finish inside and out
- Raceways are phosphate washed prior to application of finish coat for extra surface bonding
- Heavy duty splices eliminate the need for gates, and provides a solid connection between sections
- Hinged and screwed cover allow for easy entrance and lay-in of cables
- Available with or without knockouts on top and bottom sides
- All directional fittings are completed with factory built modules that maintain a wide 12″ radius sweep maintaining compliant bend radii for all common cable types and sizes
- Product meets NEMA Type 1 standards