Solar Snake Max XL is the revolutionary solar cable management system that manages cables ranging from 350 Kcmil up to 1250 Kcmil from the module to the interconnection area. This trenchless solution installs as fast as 22,000 feet in a day offering a safer, less labor-intensive solution. The open-air design maintains NEC 310.15 compliant cable separation which allows the cables to operate more efficiently to yield up to 30-watt hours per meter far surpassing that of bundled cables. The above ground design also allows for easy installation, operation and maintenance.
Hard Rail System Benefits
Using the same elements from the messenger wire system the cables are fixed in a structural containment allowing the free air routing in and around the invertor pad, as well as a complete routing system for battery farms.
- Maintains NEC 310.15 compliant cable separation which can yield up to 30-watt hours per meter more energy than bundled cables
- No trenching for safe installation, operation and maintenance
- No derating of cable required with open air design
- Easy snap together components require no field fabrication
- Accommodates cables ranging from 350 Kcmil up to 1250 Kcmil
- Mounts to any style of vertical pilings or poles
- Install in any elevation or terrain
- Insulation-Piercing Connector (IPC) compatible