Utility-Grade Solar Snake for Fixed-Mounted Plants provides a much lower installation cost than the traditional method of trenching. It keeps cables exposed for the life of the plant for easier, lower-cost maintenance, and has all the other features of Snake Tray: it bends by hand to accommodate elevation changes, and packs densely for reduced material handling.
- Patented design bends by hands
- Connects together with a single connector bolt
- Nests together for low cost shipping and easy material handling
- Open architecture allows for easy maintenance
- Single and double pocket designs
- Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Finishes
- Made in the US and shipped worldwide
Please contact our engineering team at 800-308-6788 to discuss your project’s requirements.
Cable trays designed to your specific application.