One Cable Hanger That Manages All the Cables For Endless Possibilities Over Any Terrain!
Snake Tray’s new cable hanger designed with double cavities offers endless possibilities to manage cables up to 1250 Kcmil over a variety of terrain. Constructed of lightweight, eco-friendly rugged polycarbonate and ergonomically designed, the hanger installs quickly to reduce time and labor costs by 50% by doing the job of multiple hangers. Move all your East/West cables with one cable hanger!
• Accommodates any size cable up to 1250 Kcmil
• Holds up to 300 Lbs.
• Ultra-narrow profile, light weight and corrosion free
• Easy and fast installation reduces labor costs
• Safe installation through special click closure system
• Lightweight, eco-friendly, rugged polycarbonate construction with up to 30 years of UV protection
• Exceptional reliability in extreme weather conditions
• Compliments the Solar Snake Max XL system by feeding the cables East/West
Tube hangers point in the right direction and are designed with innovative features that provide a dual round section to manage cable as trackers move daily up to 67 degrees following the sun from east to west. Our hangers can be custom designed to fit any style of fixed tilt or tracker for a secure fit over any style torque tube or fixed tilt structure.
As utility grade systems grow in size so does the size of string cables. Utilize Snake Tray’s tree hanger with a capacity of up to a quantity of 16, 750 Kcmil cables per hanger. Ideal for larger scale projects and can even be stacked to create a modular system to further increase capacity. The side loading feature offers quick access to installing and maintaining cables for reduced labor costs. No trenching for minimal ground disturbance. The large capacity loops will handle any size of cable bundle easily and effectively.
Quickly top load the PV cables directly into this light weight double pocket hanger with a squeeze lock feature that quickly attaches onto the messenger wire to secure the string cables. Significantly reduces time and labor by requiring no tools. Hanger stays in place on the messenger wire.
SnakeX Enclosure Systems provide superior protection in harsh indoor and outdoor environments for electrical and electronic equipment. Meeting NEMA 4X specifications ensures protection against corrosion, hose-directed water, splashing, rain and ice.
• Enclosures can be wall or floor mounted
• Hinge or lift off cover
• Continuous hinge (removable hinge pin)
• Wallmounting flange / foot
• Watertight gasket
• Stainless steel clamps and screws
• Four #10-32 weld nuts for optional mounting pan
• Grounding studs on inside of box and cover
• Captive clamp screws
• Stainless steel mounting panels
• Terminal blocks or other component assembly
• Quick release latches
• Custom sizes
• Stainless steel breather / drain
• NEMA Type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, and 13
• cULus Listed
• 14 gauge / Type 304 or 316 stainless steel
• Stainless steel hardware
Stud type anchor design allows easy through-type fastenings and can be set in bottomless hole. Pre-assembled anchor ensures easy and fast installation. Anchor size is same as drill bit size for easy installation. Comprehensive testing to ensure high performance in block, masonry and concrete base materials. Special design prevents the anchors from spinning in the hole. Anchor won’t drop out while setting overhead.